Hello! I hope you are warm and cozy. Today was another great day, and another day that exhibited the importance of flexibility as a teacher. As 9:00am rolled around, the flakes started falling. Falling like crazy, I mean. And before I knew it there was an inch of snow on the ground. Then two. Then three. Then school was determined an Early Release Day at 2:00pm. Phones started ringing, the intercom starting buzzing into the classrooms and the students were excited but anxious as they made numerous phones call each. Number one reminder to any parent out there, always teach your child your phone number. A great way to help your child retain the number in memory is to make the number into a song or tune. So, by the time the students were all gone from the school, there was 3.5 inches accumulated. And...it's still falling now as I look out my window from my room. It is nasty and slick out so be very careful if traveling! Anyways, I have the rest of the week all planned out and will make adjustments once I get back at my desk. I wonder what this will bring for tomorrow. I am content either way. :)
Have a great, safe, and warm evening.
-Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment