Good Evening Blog-followers,
Today was an awesome day to say the least. I woke up at 5:15am and went to the gym with a few friends to workout. We are on a mission to complete the "Insanity" workout together. Tomorrow morning will come quick I am sure of it. After checking off my work-out for the day I showered up and headed to school. I taught for 4 hours today! It was really great and I feel the students really enjoyed my teaching! It was entertaining, new, and animated. It has to be these days to keep those kiddos engaged. I was exhausted by 2pm but still managed to complete a primary classroom observation and then call it a day. The rest of the week will be interesting as a big snow storm is on its way--they are predicting 6-8inches... possible snow day Thursday...we shall see. I am thrilled either way! Oh, and I forgot to mention...I got my "Green-light-GO!" for graduation from my advisor! I am all set!
Goodnight to all!
-Ms. Emert-
No comments:
Post a Comment