Good Evening,
I would like to introduce myself. My name is Molly Emert, I am an Elementary Education major at Kansas State University and I am concentrating in Special Education. I am very passionate about becoming an effective teacher. I believe I have what it takes to become an exceptional teacher. Please follow me along my journey this semester by reading my blog. I cannot promise that they will all be worthwhile to read or be grammatically correct all the time but, I will do my best. I begin tomorrow morning at 8:00am. Sounds like it will be a short day but it is always great to ease into new situations instead of being completely overwhelmed.
My goal for this (blogger) is to blog everyday when I get home from school.
I think it will be a great way for me to communicate with others (friends, family, and other educators) on my experience.
Enjoy! And please feel free to leave nice and constructive comments!
Ms. Emert
Good luck tomorrow!!!!!!
ReplyDelete-FE
Good Luck!! You're going to do great! =)
ReplyDeleteAnne
Yay! I'm sure you will have tons of tales!
ReplyDeleteWe are so proud of you!
ReplyDeleteDo your best!
Mom and Dad