Good evening all,
Today was once again a success and great day to be at the school. Although for the heating mishap where the heater failed and was blowing in cold, crisp air, it was a great day! That small mishap put our class out in the hallway for about an hour. Nothing like eating lunch in the hallways of my school on the floor. Yikes! But, luckily it was fixed late afternoon! I am excited as today I could definitely tell I am beginning to make an impact on the students. It makes me feel happy, comfortable, and proud. Not only is this learning experience teaching me about teaching studenst but it is also teaching me about life, people,and what really matters. Being a teacher, we take on many roles... A lot more than I ever imagined. I am always skeptical as to why more people aren't teachers.... I understand that salary is a bit of a concern, and A LOT of work and energy are put into the job but happiness is a much greater reward (in my opinion) and you really become a more greatful person. Never forget to thank and reward those teachers that surround you and/or your children! They deserve it! Goodnight!
-Ms. Emert
I love reading your blogs Molly! I knew you'd be a great teacher! You definitely have what it takes and those kids are extremely lucky to get to have a teacher like you for the rest of the semester.
ReplyDeleteRemember... Tomorrow's FRIDAY!
Oh I am remembering! Can't wait to see you! Have a wonderful weekend. Miss you lots!
ReplyDelete