Hello!
Back to school, back to school. Today was a bit overwhelming because of all the catch up we have to play. The flu is being passed around like candy so perfect attendance is seldom. Regardless, we push through and get things completed and introduce new concepts. After giving the spelling pretest today, I know this is going to be a tough full week for the students. It's a hard list of words, and on top of spelling words, there all the other subjects! BUT! Tomorrow is the spelling bee, and then Wed. there is an assembly, and I am teaching SCIENCE! I know the students will appreciate a nice break from Social Studies and enjoy investigation about the Physics of SOUND! I am still in my planning process (which I should have been done last night) but I left my flash drive at school, bummer. So, I will be working hard this morning to get caught up and things turned in to the right person. I should be having an informal observation by a professor so, as long as things are organized, I'll be good!
Thanks to my roommate, a really neat website has been discovered! It is called Evernote. It can be downloaded to Mac, Windows, iPads, mobile phones with internet, etc..Basically, it is an online organizer that you can store pictures, texts, clips, documents, files, etc.. on and be able to access it from any computer. (Ha, as of last nights forgetfulness, this would have been helpful to have my document saved....) If you are a type of person who sees things online, pictures, etc.. and like to print them out or save them, this would be a great tool for you to use to organize those keepsakes. Google it, read about it, watch a few user friendly Youtubes about it and see if it is a fit for you! Keep me posted if you decide to use it!
On with the week!
So Long!
-Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment