Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday, January 7th

Yay, it's Friday!!
School- check! Workout-check-check! Relaxing for the rest of the evening....YES! However, I did decided with my teacher tonight that we would meet tomorrow at the school and get some stuff done to stay ahead of the game. But, honestly, that's a great plan for me because I was going to work on school things anyways and why not do it with my teacher! It will be relaxing, no students, and quiet,....sounds good to me. Especially since the weather people, my boss elsewhere, and the schools are talking up a big snow storm for Monday... expected 4-8 in. I guess..! We'll see if that happens... if so, it will be an official SNOW DAY!!!! Ha, the small perks of being a teacher! :) I would love a day to re-coop and relax, scrapbook, plan, maybe hit up the mall... eh, slim chances but I'll most definitely inform the blog if it happens. Anyways, great day again, although I still have my cold. Hopefully it will disappear this weekend... extra rest and lots of liquids. Nothing too extreme happened, learned more classroom procedures, and worked with small groups of students. Can't complain! I observed the students in P.E. and music and that was really neat to see different parts of their personalities come out. I played with them during P.E. and they really enjoyed that. They all wanted me to be on their team! Ha! And in class we played some fun games that involved practicing spelling "Sparkle"  and another game that influenced critical and logical thinking skills "Cops and Robbers". It was lots of fun!
Have a great weekend everyone, and bundle up!

-Ms.Emert

No comments:

Post a Comment