TGIF. Wow, it's hard to get caught up when you fall behind. It has been a crazy week since we did not have school Monday nor Thursday and now, tomorrow is Saturday! I completed my lessons in Reading and I am moving right in my Science lesson planning. Reading was a success...well, for the number of days we had... it worked. Next week is another busy week, playing catch up and staying on track. We have assemblies, speakers, Kansas's 150th birthday! You name it.
What I have learned so far from this experience is that teachers have to be FLEXIBLE. Nothing ever goes as planned. It's a fact. However, being flexible allows room for exceptional teaching and making time count when it needs to the most.
I also learned that it is very necessary to keep a roll of Airborne in your desk at ALL TIMES. Needless to say I had to put one in my water bottle today as the flu is spreading like crazy.
Have a great weekend. Enjoy, go cats!
Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment