Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday, January 28, 2011

TGIF. Happy Friday everyone! First full week of school. Dunzo! All in all, a great week, lots of effort and energy and I am ready for a fun weekend. Today was full of tests, assessments, and normal Friday happenings. The day ended on a good note as I handed candies out to the students on their way home. I am anxious to see how they did on their Science assessments over the past 3 days of my science lessons. They were really disappointed when I announced that we were testing over Sound today because they assumed that there was going to be no more science for awhile. However, they assumed wrong. Next week I will be teaching/finishing a unit on the muscles and bones in our bodies. I am really excited for this because I have A LOT of knowledge behind these concepts. I am thinking I will lead them in group fitness exercise! That would be interactive, engaging, and fun! And, they would get to see another teaching side to me. I am excited for next week needless to say because of that! Have a fantastic weekend, GO CATS!

-Ms.Emert

No comments:

Post a Comment