Thursday, January 27, 2011

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Wow! What a great day today was! Work out- 5:30am! School- 8:00am! And teaching an amazing science lesson- 12:30pm-BAM! I could not have done it without the wonderful participation of my students but really, it was a great lesson! It was full of hands-on experimenting, rotating stations, and gave the students the "freedom to explore" on their own. I was really impressed and relieved! ...and.. best part of it, I had a supervisor watching the whole time. I just hope all my other lessons can live up to this ability every time. Probably won't happen just thinking realistically, but hopefully majority of them will. Tomorrow is Friday, TGIF! ! ! ! I am very excited and happy that I have made it threw my first FULL week of 4th grade! I think I can definitely do this! All I need is organization skills, a positive attitude, and a smile on my face! Wa-lah! Piece of cake! -----Although it will be the most energy I have ever put into a piece of cake! Ha! Anyways, I hope everyone else has a great Friday---enjoy the sunshine and nice weather---- and has a great weekend as well! Remember to celebrate Kansas's 150th birthday on Saturday by eating some corn, churning some butter, or taking a walk outside and absorbing the beauty of our State! ...I'll be driving through the Flint Hills.... Woo!
Be productive and eat healthy!

-Ms. Emert-

No comments:

Post a Comment