Wow, what a day back! It was a little tricky for all the teachers to get back into the rotation and schedule but we have one more day to regroup....then.... WEEKEND. Ha, this has been a short week. Anyways, taught the students about the muscles in our bodies today. We are mainly sticking to the skeletal muscles since they have already studied the skeletal system. Tomorrow I am going to do a 20-30 minutes workout with them incorporating the names of the muscles into the exercises. It will be...interesting. I am glad it is Friday because for some reason I am exhausted and a bit overwhelmed. I think what did me in was teaching Zumba tonight at the Rec, and having over 100+ people show up for the class. I was co-teaching which was definitely needed but the microphones went out on us, so that was a strain and frustration. All in all we worked through the difficulties and had a fabulous time, but it just threw me off my wheel for the night. I have so much planning and preparation to do this weekend so you'll most likely find me at the coffee shops and Hale.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone and bundle up!
Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment