Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday, February 7, 2011

Good Monday Evening. Wow, what a day it has been. Let me rephrase that...what a day and weekend it's been. Busier than I ever anticipated. But, productive... Teaching science today was again, great. I set up 5 different investigation stations that the students could explore on their own. I feel it went over pretty well minus a small complication that was/has been taken care of. I was observed by a person of authority and I have yet to talk with them about their thoughts, comments, and feelings toward my teaching pedagogy. I am looking forward to that talk tomorrow, hopefully!
2 attributes that a teacher must present and be very strong in is flexibility and organization. I cannot stress it enough how important those 2 qualities are!
To recap my experience.... I am so fortunate to have such a great teacher/mentor, school atmosphere, and great students! Oh, and on the topic of students...we got a new student today. Very exciting, and boy, was I smart to make 2 extra copies/packets/etc... so I do not have re-make/copy anything. Phew! The next 2 days will be very interesting with the weather predictions.. anxiety for tomorrow is building... I have decided it's going to be a jeans and boots day. Looking forward to a wonderful Tuesday!

And, one last thing... this was my favorite Super Bowl commercial, let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/chevrolet?x=us_showcase_290&feature=pv

Have a great evening.

-Ms. Emert

No comments:

Post a Comment