Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

fsjdfadfkjdklfjandnf

Good Afternoon. Happy Thursday, and for my students... Friday. Yes, that's correct, they do not have school tomorrow. Tomorrow is my first "in-service" day and I am planning to get a lot accomplished!
Today was a great day minus the small fact that Bluestem did not have my special drink I went to get... Wassail. It's a spiced cider and very delicious. Thought I would start off my day with one but instead I had to get their dark roast coffee. My day was great. I finished the Valentine Haiku bags and taught my first lesson about Electricity. My formal observation was again, a success! I am so proud of my students and my planning abilities. I am so lucky to have been a utilized substitute last semester because I think it has made a HUGE difference in my management of the classroom and teaching strategies. I definitely have more confidence than I would without that experience.  It makes such a difference when you put in a lot of time, thought, and organization. My unit on Symmetry will be here before I know it and I NEED TO START THE PLANNING AND ORGANIZATION PROCESS IMMEDIATELY. Actually, I have within the past hour. It is down in a tab on my computer screen as I type. I will continue to work on it some tonight and more of it tomorrow a.m. and ALL DAY tomorrow. The night is still young for me right now as I teach Extreme Abs at 6:30pm and Zumba at 7:00pm. My mom has also come to visit and watch my class. Wish me luck, last week I quit counting the number of people in class once I had 4 rows of 25+. So, I need to boost up some energy and take on the nights activities! Off I go!

-Ms. Emert

(PS I did not edit this post...Ooops if I have typos or errors!)
d

No comments:

Post a Comment