This is a blog to update followers on my Student Teaching experience!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Monday, February 14, 2011
Oh Valentine's Day you have come again. Today was a great day. The students were looking forward to the Valentine's Day party that we held in the afternoon and lots of sweets were brought into the classroom. As much work as it would be- time wise and financially- I think I would prefer in the future for class parties to bring in healthy snacks. That way I could indulge a bit more...and for the students sake too. But, under all the circumstances its difficult to arrange and plan sometimes. Since we were tight on time today, I was able to teach for about twenty minutes about electricity and finally get the students started on calendar math! Calendar Math is a GREAT teaching tool however, it IS A LOT OF WORK for the teacher and students. BUT... I overcame the hard work and was able to set it up so that the student could perform the daily duties. I will post a picture of the set up! It's going to be a very very busy week with conferences, unit planning, and a having company in town.
Have a great week! Happy Valentine's Day....
And, yes. I got a sack full of candies and Valentine's from my students! :) So sweet! (Literally)
No comments:
Post a Comment