Umm, yes, tomorrow is March 1st. Yikes, wow, holy cow! I set up the Daily Calendar tonight for March! I cannot believe time is flying like it is. I am about halfway through my Unit and the students are really looking forward to building Symmetry City. I am looking forward to it as well because its a lot of fun and its a creative approach to math and symmetry! I will definitely post pictures when those are complete. Anyways, for a Monday and the first day of our school time change, it went well and could not have gone better. We got another new student in our class, which emphasizes the important of flexibility as a teacher. Gathering supplies, a desk, calling sticks, mailbox, etc...there are a lot of individualized tools in the classroom that have to accommodate adding and taking away students. So, all in all, we got the new student set up and ready to rock and roll. My goal each night from here on out is to apply to school districts... one a night. Each one takes about an hour! And its the same information each time... tons of fun. ;)
Go to go!
GO Cats!
Bye!
Ms.Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment