Monday, February 21, 2011

Monday, February 21, 2011





Hola,
Made it through Monday! I began teaching my Unit on Symmetry and taught more on Electricity! The students were excited for me to be teaching them again! And, from here on out, I will be up and about in the classroom a lot more! I have some work to do though before I head out to Kansas City on Wednesday for the MSLBD Convention. I am really looking forward to it but first I have to type up some substitute lessons and get my priorities in line A-B-C. Lots to do, and only 24 hours in a day! I hope all of this organizing, planning, and anxiety will only be temporary as I learn! It wears me out!
On that note, I am going to begin them right now!

PS ^Above are pictures of my kiddos hands working with electricity!^

Bye!

Ms. Emert

No comments:

Post a Comment