Happy Mid-Week Everyone,
Assessments were completed once again today. I am not so sure that yesterday's went a little smoother than today. It is so frustrating that we (as teachers) cannot give any assistance to the students, let alone, remind them of quality test-taking strategies that we have been practicing for months One more day of reading assessments. Anyways, at least they are making great progress on their stories that will be sent to the publishers on Friday! I am continuing my planning process for the next two weeks so they can be less stressful days. I counted up tonight that I have 3 more weeks of Student Teaching (because 1 week I'll be in DC for the CEC National Convention!!!)..... and two of those weeks I am teaching full days! It is going to FLY BYE. Also, I am looking forward to the Jason Derulo concert next week with some of the teachers! Ha! Front row.... it will be a blast.... and interesting.
Friday and the weekend could not come sooner!
WOo!
-Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment