Good Evening,
Why can I not seem to get anything done regarding lessons, and my portfolio this week? I need to find the motivation! I think it is the time change honestly, because it says light out until 7:30pm and fools me into thinking I have lots of hours left in the day to work. So untrue! Because it is now 8:30pm, I have accomplished nothing pertaining to Student Teaching, and I am wanting to be in bed by 9:30.... Probably not going to happen. But I could work in bed. Did I mention that last week, I had a "true teacher moment"? I was grading a huge stack of papers in bed, with my RED grading pen, glasses on, and dozing off! I woke up in the morning with the completed graded papers next to me in a messy pile and my red grading pen still in bed. Ha! Many more nights like that to come I am sure. I am thinking I might have to do that again tonight, but this time type up my lesson plans for a St. Patrick's reading lesson Thursday! I will be observed for the second time by my principal! Very exciting, yet nerve racking at the same time.
On that note, I need to get to work!
Have a great evening,
Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment