Hola!
I can easily say that today was a great day to start off the week. Minus the 6 in. of snow that was on my blazer this morning, I still made it to the gym at 5:30am and got my day started! From there it was to the shower and then school. The students were in great moods to begin and the day just took off and flew by! I gave the students their spelling pre-tests, got lots of grades entered into the book, did Calendar Math, and worked on their story book publishing. After school we had some professional development on technology that can be integrated into the classroom and lessons. I think my goal this summer will be to work on writing a grant for a class set of iTouch devices or iPad--- a little more ambitious.
I am looking forward to the rest of the week mainly because it results in Spring Break! I am also looking forward to the nice weather and test driving some new vehicles on Thursday!
I hope everyone has a great week!
Ms. Emert
Thanks for all your hard work!
ReplyDeleteMom and Dad