Well... I just took my inhaler because I have had the tickle-cough all afternoon. OH NO. Please. No. I cannot go down with what is being passed around the students AND teachers! Ahh. Anyways, feeling fine other than the small cough but I'll attack it quickly with my Xopenex! Today was just another great day. The time is ticking to when I will be teaching full days for two weeks! I have a feeling those days will fly by but they are coming quick. As is Spring Break. I have begun to realize throughout this entire experience how fortunate I was growing up. Being able to participate in extra outside sports and activities that cost money, order books from Scholastic book orders, bringing snacks to school, going on all the field trips, and being excited to go somewhere fun for Spring Break. That is not the norm I have come to discover. I have only heard one student speak of going somewhere for Spring Break...and I think it was still in Kansas... I find this all interesting as I keep learning about the challenges each child may face that I did not. I walk out of the school building everyday realizing how lucky I was to have has such a relished childhood. The students are slowly finishing up their stories to be published....man, do 4th graders really have imaginations! WOW. But it is neat that they get this opportunity to show their creativity and works of art! Hopefully, I'll be able to share some of their stories on the blog!
For tomorrow the students have a fun, technology enhanced reading lesson on St. Patrick's Day and what it is all about.
Don't forget to wear green tomorrow! (And capris or shorts! :) It's going to be nice out!) Bring on SUMMER and SUNSHINE!
Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment