Evening All,
Hope everyone had a good start to their weeks this Monday. Amazingly, today was not completely chaotic but, it was a little crazy getting the students back on the routine and what not. I began planning for my two weeks of full day teaching. As long as I stay ahead of the game, I'll be set to go and organized. I am looking forward to it! Tomorrow is a big day for my students because they begin their state assessments. They will the reading assessments tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday. And next week will be Math. The students are working extremely hard on their stories they have been writing for the past few weeks. The stories will be turned in Friday and sent to a publisher! This is a project I have been in charge of so it will be exciting to see the finished products.
Student teaching has gone by so quickly! I cannot believe I have been teaching and in the classroom for 3 full months. Time is flying and graduation is right around the corner! Yay!
Have a great week!
-Ms.Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment