Another day down, 2 more to go until the weekend and 7 more to go until I can relax, just a little. Not much. Today was a challenging day with assessments being in the afternoon. It was a consensus among all teachers and staff involved, that having them in the afternoon made the day longer and the students had less patience and attention. One more day left for assessments. Tomorrow should be a pretty smooth day, minus the fact that I will be working with a substitute rather than my cooperating teacher, as she will be absent. I am excited to see the students plant vegetables tomorrow for a project through K-State's Extension Office. I think they will really enjoy that activity and learn from it. Today we began studying the
As I was working tonight on my Student Teaching portfolio and planning, I sniffed my nose and looked down at my desk to notice that I had, once again, a bloody nose. I have never been a person to get them often, if ever. But, in the past 6 months I have had one about every 3-4 weeks. I am relating this health concern to stress. Even though, I am not completely "stressed out" I am just on-the-go and extremely busy/on my feet all day. Hopefully, this habit of my body will not continue into summer. And boy, am I looking forward to some time off and relaxation! My body is telling me it's time to settle down and take some time to relax, for sure.
Good news does keep coming though, I have 2 interviews very soon! But I will not say where at...just to protect my options, and privacy. :) Wish me luck.
Have a great night!
-Ms.Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment