Good Evening Blog Readers,
Today was my first FULL day of teaching the kiddos and I am still standing tall. They did not eat me alive, but I did put a lot of effort and planning into this weeks doings. I am thinking all of that work will pay off by the week going smoothly. Since the weather has been a lot nicer, recess has become more fun... for me and the students, ha! Last week Friday, we stayed outside for twenty extra minutes and I was "all-time pitcher" for kick ball and today, before the recess equipment was outside, I made the students line up for some races. I smoked them... they were impressed to say the least. And yes, I was still in my work slacks... and tennis shoes. I decided I am going to keep tennis shoes at school so I can be active with them outside at recess. Great day all in all!
Tomorrow they take on the State Math Assessments! Woo!
-Ms. Emert
No comments:
Post a Comment